My Honda CM400T (Or E)

My Honda CM400T (Or E)
This is how my bike looked upon purchase.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Have I Got A Deal for You!

Well, I had emails and calls coming out of the woodwork this week. Most of them were a waste of time, as either no one showed up or they felt the bike wasn’t for them. One guy came with his girlfriend, wanting to know if it was a good bike for both of them to ride on the highway. He said it was the best bike he had looked at. But, I had to point out that this was a small bike, with only 400ccs and was light. I said I wouldn’t ride it on the highway alone, let alone with a passenger. I never heard back form him, which makes me glad. I don’t mind selling the bike as is, as I do feel it’s a good deal, but I don’t want to be partially responsible for someone getting killed because I was being a sleazy salesman. Anyway, I have one guy very interested who wants to come by on Friday who wants to buy it on an installment plan. And I have another guy coming on Saturday to buy it outright…

Or so they say.

I emailed a few people about trades for computers and sailboats. I had one guy with a sailboat that was very, very interested! Unfortunately, I feel like I jerked his chain, as I then had the calls and emails about cash deals. So I put the boat trade on hold. So, now I wait to hear about those who promise to come. I hope they keep their promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment