My Honda CM400T (Or E)

My Honda CM400T (Or E)
This is how my bike looked upon purchase.

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Agony of Defeat

Boy, am I in pain. Yesterday, when I fell, I know my arm would be sore from the scrape. I hadn’t expected the pain I have in my shoulder. My guess is that the shock of the impact must have travelled up my arm and affected something in my neck and shoulder. I don’t think it’s a bone, because the pain is more of a muscular one. However, I am finding it hard to even move my arm. Last night, I felt like that ski jumper at the start of the old Wide World of Sports.

But, enough of my whining. The guy who came yesterday said it was the best bike he had seen, as he was travelling to see several. But I haven’t heard back. He was going to see some more, so I assume he saw a better bike later in the day. I had another guy email me, asking to put a deposit on the bike and would pay in full in a few weeks. He is willing to buy it sight unseen. If I don’t sell by Friday, it is his for the taking.

Wow, even typing this is causing my arm to seize.

No comments:

Post a Comment