My Honda CM400T (Or E)

My Honda CM400T (Or E)
This is how my bike looked upon purchase.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Share and Share Alike

One of the biggest benefits of this project is the number of people I have come in contact with and the great willingness to share information and offer support. The people I have met on the internet who work on old bikes absolutely love them. The care and detail that goes into restoring them is astounding. The level of precision is beyond me. I admire the skill, knowledge and diligence. It is something that I know I cannot match, but I am sure glad they are there to support me.

2 comments:

  1. "I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!
    I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post."
    Resume Writing Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! Since the advent of the Internet, fixing old bikes has become a much easier task to handle. It’s not just information websites anymore either. Thanks to social network websites, it’s become easier to reach other people, who are going through the same experience. First-hand information on the project will be much simpler to use than technical information from websites.

    Clare Westby

    ReplyDelete