My Honda CM400T (Or E)

My Honda CM400T (Or E)
This is how my bike looked upon purchase.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ups and Downs

I have gone from elation to frustration. Yesterday, the bike ran fine. I had it going for quite a while and was quite pleased. Today, I couldn't get the thing to turn over. I stepped back mentally and went through a troubleshooting checklist.

Several times.

But no luck.

I think the battery is the biggest problem right now. Its pretty much shot and I think I am not getting enough juice, even with the charger.

I felt the frustration creeping in, so I walked away and let my thoughts percolate. There is always tomorrow.

I have decided to do one more thing that I have never done before. There is a place in London Ontario called 'Crazy Al's' that sells motorcycle gear. It is having a grand opening and offering 'free' stuff and helmets at a very reduced rate. I'm going early to stand in line and see what happens. I've never stood in line for a store... I avoid Boxing Day sales like the plague. But, it is my goal to get on the road on a bike as cheaply as possible, so I am going to give it a skeptical try.

No comments:

Post a Comment