My Honda CM400T (Or E)

My Honda CM400T (Or E)
This is how my bike looked upon purchase.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Isn't It Ironic?

The juxtapositions that life likes to throw around just continue to hit me. I sold my parts bike on Saturday. On Sunday, I was doing some work and realized that one of the shoulder bolts that secure the rocker cover in place was broken. It was sheared completely. I was looking for the reason why there was some oil leakage and this is probably why. Anyway, it was then that I realized that that parts I would need had left just the day before. The bolts aren’t expensive; only about $3 a piece. However, it required ordering and waiting. It took until today to get the parts in. Installing them took no time…

And off I went for a ride around the neighbourhood. Now, the bike still hasn’t been safetied or licensed. So, I don’t want to go far. But, even going around the block is fun. I still tend to stall out from stop signs. And I know I am not stopping properly. I tend to drag my feet. And I haven’t got the habit of using the rear brake regularly.

Other than that, I am doing well.

The bike is still for sale, but I have had no real interest. I may have to drop the price soon, but I am hesitant as I am enjoying riding it. And my wife has told me she can accept me riding. More to consider….

No comments:

Post a Comment