My Honda CM400T (Or E)

My Honda CM400T (Or E)
This is how my bike looked upon purchase.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Parting Out

No sooner did I post yesterday’s blog update than I started to receive emails are leading to something. Not exactly what I was looking for, but in the right direction. In a way, it is saddening, in that all the interest has been in my parts bike. I sold off the ignition coil yesterday. Someone is coming tomorrow to look at buying the parts bike in total. If I get my asking price, I will have made almost 3 times what I paid for it. And I would still have many great parts for my bike.

I have to admit that I am having second thoughts about selling. My wife has asked me if I am sure I want to sell. She is feeling better, since some time has now separated her from the accident. But, I know she would still be very uncomfortable with me riding.

But for me, the allure remains…

No comments:

Post a Comment