My Honda CM400T (Or E)

My Honda CM400T (Or E)
This is how my bike looked upon purchase.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Ridin’ & Fixin’; Fixin’ & Ridin’

Rocker cover bolts were in and I had fun bopping around the neighbourhood. However, I still see some oil leaking. I will have to break down and use the gasket I bought earlier int eh project. I had been holding off, as I thought if I had the proper bolts, I wouldn’t get the leakage. Also, I may have a bit of leakage at the cylinder head. Its hard to tells. It isn’t much but I want to deal with it. The problem is that I don’t want to give up riding around on the bike.

One other problem is that connection between the engine and the exhaust pipes is not eh greatest and exhaust is coming out straight from the engine. Checking closer I realized that I have four different types of bolts holding the pipe to the engine. And the exhaust is not secure against the engine. I have ordered more parts. Like the bolts previously, they are not expensive, but it adds up. And as well, each time I do work, the joy of riding slips away. I will have to wait until next Wednesday for the new bolts and to see if I can correct this problem.

I still haven’t done the safety inspection. Money & tine are the greatest of thieves.

No comments:

Post a Comment